Much has been written about the significance of the Anna Head School. Here are a few resources for those who would like to study the school in greater detail.
- National Register of Historic Places, Anna Head School, 1980
- Elizabeth Whitney, AHS ’60, “The School in Berkeley,” The Head-Royce School, A Centennial History, 1887-1997 (Albany: Albany Press, 1988)
- Knapp Architects, Historic Structure Report: Anna Head School, University of California, Berkeley, 2008
- Cody Anderson Wasney CAW Architects, Adaptive Reuse Study for the Anna Head School Complex, 2009. See restoration of Alumnae Hall.
- Paul Chapman, School Matters: The Transformation of Head-Royce (Berkeley: Edition One Press, 2018) Copies of the book are available from Head-Royce School, Julie Kim-Beal, Director of Alumni Relations, email@example.com).
- Laken Brooks, “Anna Head School for Girls Influenced Generations of Women—And American Architecture,” National Trust for Historic Preservation, July 31, 2020:
- Paul Chapman, Saving Anna Head School, PowerPoint overview of the campaign, November 22, 2021
- Three Architectural Monuments in Desperate Need of Rescue, June 2022