Much has been written about the significance of the Anna Head School. Here are a few resources for those who would like to study the school in greater detail.
1. National Register of Historic Places, Anna Head School, 1980:
2. Elizabeth Whitney, AHS ’60, “The School in Berkeley,” The Head-Royce School, A Centennial History, 1887-1997 (Albany: Albany Press, 1988)
3. Knapp Architects, Historic Structure Report: Anna Head School, University of California, Berkeley, 2008: https://capitalstrategies.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/hsr_annahead_final_june2008.pdf
4. Cody Anderson Wasney CAW Architects, Adaptive Reuse Study for the Anna Head School Complex, 2009. See restoration of Alumnae Hall: https://www.cawarchitects.com/content.php?id=ANH&ct=HS
5. Paul Chapman, School Matters: The Transformation of Head-Royce (Berkeley: Edition One Press, 2018) Copies of the book are available from Head-Royce School, Julie Kim-Beal, Director of Alumni Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. Laken Brooks, “Anna Head School for Girls Influenced Generations of Women—And American Architecture,” National Trust for Historic Preservation, July 31, 2020: https://savingplaces.org/stories/anna-head-school-for-girls-influenced-generations-of-womenand-american-architecture - .YCxaJS9h1nt